International law practice Norton Rose is promoting 12 energy and infrastructure associates to the partnership. In total 23 associates are promoted to the partnership.
In the banking practice, the following are promoted:
- Jonathan Brufal (London) specialises in PFI/PPP and infrastructure projects including the water, waste and urban regeneration sectors.
- Grzegorz Dyczkowski (Warsaw) advises international and domestic financial institutions and major corporations on a variety of financial transactions.
- Dominic Harvey (Bahrain), who heads the Bahrain office, is a banking and finance lawyer with specialist knowledge of project finance and Islamic finance.
- Tomas Girdfors (Frankfurt) qualified as a Swedish advokat and English solicitor. He specialises in leveraged finance and project finance.
- Erol Huseyin (London) has broad projects and financing experience, particularly in petrochemicals, LNG and other energy-related transactions.
- Arturo Sferruzza (Milan) advises on project financing, structured trade finance transactions and international finance.