Terms and Conditions
Exporta Publishing & Events Ltd (“EPE”) is providing this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct, EPE makes no warranty express or implied as to the nature or accuracy of any such material to the extent permitted by applicable law.
EPE may make changes to any content and information contained on this site at any time, without notice.
The legal ownership and any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the site and its design, text, graphics, software and all other material on the site belong to EPE at all times, unless otherwise stated. You may only download material or view and/or print a single hard copy for private or non commercial use and no part of the site or its material shall otherwise be produced, transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written permission of EPE.
Framing / Linking
Any framing of or linking to this site is prohibited without the prior written permission of EPE.
Exporta Publishing & Events Ltd is a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 4407327 | VAT Registration: 799 1585 59
GTR event terms & conditions
- Confirmation: Booking confirmation will be sent to you immediately for all bookings. If you have not received an email confirmation within 24 hours of making the booking, please contact the team at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 8673 9666.
- Payment (including VAT) must be made in full prior to the start of the conference. GTR retains the right to refuse entry in case of non-payment. Payment can be made through Credit Card online, via telephone or by sending our Events team a completed Credit Card Authorisation form.
- All delegates who have not paid prior to the conference will be denied entry.
- Transfers: If you cannot attend a conference, you can transfer your place to another individual. Places can be transferred at any time up to and including the day of the conference. Please note an additional charge may be applicable if the new attendee is not entitled to the same rate.
- A delegate place can be transferred to another conference, if the request to us is received more than 5 working days before the conference. Please note additional charges may be applicable. A delegate can only transfer their place a maximum of two times, after which they will incur a 20% administration fee.
- Cancellations: All delegate cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The charge for cancelling your booking is:
– 1 month before the conference: 90% refund of the full cost
– 5 or more working days before the conference: 80% refund of full cost
– 5 or less working days before the conference: no refund
- Non-attendance to a conference will result in no refund.
- In the case of the cancellation of the conference or the change of the conference date, GTR will not be held liable for any booking, travel or hotel costs associated with the booking.
- Filming and sound recording: GTR reserves the right to film, record or photograph any of the speakers at an event for post event purposes. By entering the conference and by your presence at the conference, you consent to being photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Such photography, film or recordings may be presented across various media platforms including, but not limited to, press, social media, websites and any future or present event materials.
Please note that all confirmed registrations are subject to the event terms and conditions.
Should you have any queries, please contract our team at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 8673 9666.take me back