The shortlist has been announced for the first ever UK Export Excellence Awards, featuring the cream of British exporting companies.
The finalists were announced during ‘Exporting is GREAT’ week, which took place from April 18 – 22, as part of the British government’s initiative to inspire and support 100,000 additional exporters through UK Trade and Investment (UKTI).
The shortlist is currently being judged by an expert panel and the winners will be presented with their awards at a gala dinner in St George’s Hall, Liverpool, on June 15, following GTR’s UK Trade & Export Finance Conference 2016.
The awards will reward excellence across a range of sectors (including best first-time export; largest UK export and supply chain excellence) and geographic regions (including Sub-Saharan Africa, Mena, Asia, Europe and the Americas).
Shortlisted companies are:
- Aggreko plc – Multinational
- Conren Ltd – North Wales and Derbyshire
- Brandon Medical Co. Ltd – Yorkshire
- Clarke Energy Ltd – Merseyside
- Cornish Sea Salt Co. – Cornwall
- Crawford Healthcare Ltd – Cheshire
- Croydex Ltd – Hampshire
- Durbin Global plc – Middlesex
- Gapuma (UK) Ltd– London
- Goodordering Ltd – Derbyshire
- Ham Baker Ltd– Staffordshire
- Heald Ltd – Humberside
- ICC Solutions Ltd – Cheshire
- Ice Oxford Ltd – Oxfordshire
- Interfloor Ltd – Lancashire
- Mabey Bridge Ltd – Gloucestershire
- Microlise Ltd – Nottinghamshire
- MNB Precision Ltd – West Midlands
- Nasco (UK) Ltd – Middlesex
- NMS International Ltd – Leicestershire
- Pharos Architectural Controls Ltd – London
- Purple Surgical (UK) Ltd – Hertfordshire
- SAMBRO Ltd – Lancashire
- Tan Sales Ltd – London
- The Deluxe Group Ltd – Northern Ireland
- The Micha Design Co Ltd – Buckinghamshire
- Xtrac Ltd – Berkshire
- Yull Ltd – London