Bringing India’s trade community together for discussion, debate and networking for well over a decade, GTR’s annual conference in India returns for its 14th year, taking place at the Taj Lands End, Mumbai on February 22, 2017. An exciting development this year will be the inclusion of treasury and fintech aspects relating to trade.
For Indian companies involved in exporting their goods globally; for international corporates looking to enter the Indian market; for financial institutions providing funding options; for insurers and lawyers involved in covering these operations; for any institution involved in international trade finance, this established annual event is a prime opportunity to meet face-to-face with market peers – a place to share expertise and experiences first-hand at the only event of its kind in India.
Topics covered include:
- Putting the spotlight on India: Policy update, trade outlook and future developments
- Understanding the mechanisms, structures and risk management strategies to succeed in the Indian market
- Opportunities and challenges for digitisation and technology transformation: blockchain, trade receivables discounting, eUCP
- Infrastructure financing and supply chain management for short and long-term projects
- Creating strategies to mitigate trade credit and insurance risk for the Indian market and the role of stakeholders
- International corporate perspectives on setting up businesses in India
- Shape the debate! Audience polling will be used throughout the conference – have your say and influence on-stage discussions
- GTR’s proven format of streamed content provides greater choice and flexibility, allowing attending delegates to focus on matters most relevant to them
- Our relationships with local institutions and those most experienced in international trade makes on-stage contributions read like a Who’s Who? of trade
- Connect with fellow delegates before and after the conference via the GTR Members Area networking site
Confirmed speakers will be announced soon.
A list of registered companies will be announced soon.
Address: Taj Lands End , Mumbai
Telephone/Fax: +91 22 6668 1234
P Kumarnath, Karamtara Engineering
“An excellent platform to feel the pulse of trade finance and to understand the head winds for the industry.”
A Roy, SACE
“Well balanced agenda covering all areas of interest, with good quality speakers. Well organised and smoothly run event.”
D Hennah, MISYS
“From all the GTR conferences I’ve attended to date, this had good content, topics & great networking with colleagues in banking and corporates.”
V Nayak, BNY Mellon
“This was my first time at a GTR conference and I’m really happy to have direct peer to peer interaction with trade professionals.”
R Mukherjee, SWIFT India