Returning to Kuala Lumpur on March 14, GTR’s Malaysia Trade & Export Finance Conference will once again provide a key discussion forum for the region’s trade experts.
Decision makers within the market will convene to hear timely updates on topical issues such as government initiatives to increase international trade & investment, the primary business challenges facing the commodity sector and the knock-on effect of the Chinese economic slowdown on Malaysian growth.
Dedicated networking sessions positioned throughout the day will give delegates the opportunity to become acquainted with those looking to establish and grow their trade connections within the region.
- Shape the debate! Audience polling will be used throughout the conference – have your say and influence on-stage discussions
- GTR’s proven format of streamed content provides greater choice and flexibility, allowing attending delegates to focus on matters most relevant to them
- Our relationships with local institutions and those most experienced in international trade makes on-stage contributions read like a Who’s Who? of trade
- Connect with fellow delegates before and after the conference via the GTR Members Area networking site
- Join the discussion on social media with the official event hashtag #GTRKL
A confirmed list of speakers will be revealed closer to the conference date.
A confirmed list of registered companies will be revealed closer to the conference date.
Address: Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur
Telephone/Fax: +60 (3) 2380 8888
Z Ismail, Mewah Group
“Great topics and excellent speakers. Great insight into trade credit insurance in the financial market place.”
S Tan, JLT
“Provided lots of information on trade and export finance activities and the latest developments around the world, as well as useful material and an insight on GTR’s role, which is important in this area.”
S Memewati, Sime Darby
“An excellent forum with outstanding line up of speakers, highly relevant contents for the industry including growing coverage on Islamic finance”
A.B.M Abdan, OCBC
“The Malaysia Trade & Export Finance Conference provided a valuable platform to educate and advise the audience on the benefits of the use of Islamic Finance in Global Trade.”
D.V Abdullah CIFP, President & CEO INCEIF
“Well organized event with great platform that highlights on current trade issues”
O Miin, Ann Joo Resources