Investment is surging into corporate Blockchain projects; Blockchain startups, Blockchain research and Blockchain pilot projects. This clearly indicates it is high time for incumbent financial services players to take it very seriously. This course teaches you all you need to know.
What you will gain:
- A clear understanding of the birth and the concept of blockchain
- A detailed study of the theory and practice of distributed ledgers and non-central counter-party clearing
- A clear overview of the most important blockchain projects around the world
- Knowledge of the seven primary areas DLT has power to transform within banking: interbank payments, securities clearing, trade finance, mortgages, compliance, guarantees and syndicated loans
- Insights into the pros and cons of security and privacy issues related to blockchain
- Knowledge of the differentiation and characterisation of public / private and permissioned ledgers
- The ability to think through next strategic and tactical steps within the financial services industry related to blockchain
Synopsis of course
- The Concept of Blockchain
- Current Blockchain Projects
- The Bigger Picture
- Security versus Blockchain
- Privacy versus Blockchain
- Blockchain Beyond Banking
- What Should Your Bank Do About Blockchain?
About the training provider
The International Faculty of Finance (IFF) is one of the world’s leading specialist financial training organisations. IFF provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical, training programmes. Established in 1991 we have grown our business to deliver our services internationally.