An exciting opportunity has become available in this Commodity Trading Company in London.
- Handling of all Trade Finance issues from start to finish
- Managing the procedure for the acceptance and issue of Import and Export Documentary Letters of Credit (DLCs).
- Liaising and coordinating with internal Trading and Operations teams to resolve LC matters
- Arranging issuance of Bank Guarantees and bid performance bonds for purchase and sales
- Negotiating Letters of Credits discounting rates, counterparty risk cover and banks confirmations charges etc. with excellent negotiation skills
- Presenting and processing all documentation
- 3-5 years practical experience (in Banking/Commodity trading) and know-how of the process of issuing of Trade Finance including documentary letters of credit, collecting and marshalling documents
- Good working knowledge of UCP600 / ISBP and URDG758