5 July 2017
EuroFin Investments Pte Ltd
• Manage a portfolio of active trade finance clients on an operational and middle office level
• Be responsible for the operational onboarding process of new clients by preparing drawing checklist and facility modus operandi in accordance with facility agreement
• Be responsible for the maintenance of operational documentation related to your active client portfolio
• Control and check clients financing request in accordance with drawing checklist and modus operandi
• Control and monitor / follow up on transactional flow of transactions financed
• Track and monitor client facility covenants (financials, insurance policies etc.)
• Conduct periodic collateral monitoring of portfolio to ensure minimum cover is met
• Organize, monitor and control Operations Executive daily workload
• Develop client relationship on an operational level to constantly improve communication flow with client, efficiency of loan execution and effectiveness of risk management
• Provide operational support and to serve as subject matter expert to Business Development team
• Other duties as assigned
EFA Group is a global independent asset manager specializing in alternative credit strategies. Established in 2003, it provides financing solutions to businesses across various sectors in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa. EFA is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and has over 60 personnel across offices in Singapore, Geneva, Dubai and London.
At EFA Group, we set ourselves apart through our relationship-based approach: our deep understanding and close working ties with our investors and portfolio of borrowers is the cornerstone of our success. By providing solutions and services always based on the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises, we create consistent value and sustainable performance for our investors.
• Min Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance and/or related field
• 3-5 years working experience in Trade Finance sector is required for the job role in order to manage trade finance clients
• Experience in Structured Trade and Commodity Finance Middle Office role is desirable.
• Meticulous and keen eye to details
• Pro-active and a keen learner with positive work attitude