27 June 2017
GTR - Global Trade Review
The objectives of this role include:
• Generating new sales business for both subscriptions and the GTR Directory
• Maintaining existing GTR clients to renew subscriptions and increase revenue
• Building a rapport over the telephone with customers and managing the entire sales process
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximise renewal rates
• Regular appointments with clients and prospects to present GTR magazine and the Directory – on the phone and in London meetings.
• Achieve net growth sales targets within agreed timelines
• Work with the marketing department to build a digital and direct marketing campaign
• Lead sourcing and prospecting calls to identify opportunities for upsell and new business
• Writing renewal and new business proposals for clients
• Analyse and interpret usage stats to ensure high usage
• Produce weekly and monthly pipeline reviews for discussion with Global Sales Director and sales team
• Maintain accurate records on the company CRM for subscriptions (Training to use the in-house system will be provided).
• Excellent commission structure
• Competitive Salary
We are a young and enthusiastic media company based in Clapham South. We are looking for a Subscriptions and Directory Sales Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for selling subscriptions to our magazine GTR (Global Trade Review) and entries in our GTR Directory, which provides information on Trade Finance to the banking, insurance and corporate market.
• Minimum two years sales experience required • Candidates who speak languages will be given preference