Working for a well established Hedge Fund, you will be an experienced Associate level Deal Originator having worked within Commodities Trade Finance for at least 3 years, with established relationships in Europe, China or South America.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong business development experience and track record of building a book with a merchant or a bank or another TF fund.
- Strong technical credit analysis with ability to present credit applications to the investment committee.
- Languages a benefit ( French/Spanish/Portuguese/Chinese/Malay).
- Origin focus to business development so sub investment grade credit, originated through personal contacts, relationships and networking.
- Should be able to bring a pipeline of business leads with them and hit the ground running.
- Must be available to travel worldwide.
- Doesn’t need to be domiciled in the UK as they will be working internationally with a laptop and a phone.
- Must have a complete understanding of the whole supply chain and the various drivers for each segment of financing.
- A strong background in Commodities.
This role will be reporting into the portfolio manager and offers a competitive package and excellent career progression potential.
Please send your CV to Nik@Ernhath.co.uk