10 May 2017
Den Bosch | The Netherlands
Working at Capital Chains gives you valuable, hands-on work experience in a global acting company. It is an opportunity for a unique learning experience and a chance to turn theories into practice. Together we create an impact within and outside of our organisation. An entrepreneurial spirit and taking the lead are extremely important to us. You bring the required knowledge in your field and share that with the team. We make sure to include you in our international adventures as well, so that we have two-way learning going on.
• Market analysis to identify opportunities and to support our positioning in the market
• Process analysis for our clients (large multinationals and/or financial institutions)
• Strategic cost benefit analysis of envisioned SCF solutions and business case calculations
• Analytical modelling
• Support in the vendor selection process
• You help us create compelling storyboards that we use to pitch our ideas and solutions to prospects and clients (C-level executives)
• Masters degree in business / economics / supply chain / engineering, or related studies
• We expect you to be ambitious, flexible, willing to learn and able to adapt to a corporate environment
• You can take the lead and handle deadlines
• Experience with Excel and Powerpoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Knowledge of Dutch is considered a bonus
• Allowed to work in The Netherlands
• Willingness to travel
• Most important of all, you are enthusiastic and bring the required energy to make great things happen!
Capital Chains specializes in consultancy on end-to-end working capital optimization and financial supply chain management issues. Our aim is to create value for all participants in a supply chain and its eco-system. We see opportunities, and share a passion for delivering first class quality results. We are financial game changers.
1-3 years relevant working experience