29 June 2017
Africa Trade Finance Limited
Exciting opportunity to join a growing trade financier in London as the Director of Asset Purchase and Distribution.
The role will involve syndication of trade related assets, structured trade finance and political & credit risk insurance in Africa.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Establishing relationships with major international institutions active in trade finance with Africa.
– Signing Master agreements related to risk sharing with various institutions.
– Identifying new trade transactions for investments purposes
– Preparing credit applications to the investment committee
– Negotiating documentation related to the purchase or distribution of assets.
– Following up on the outstanding portfolio of the vehicle.
– Onboarding new borrowers and new grantors (KYC and compliance procedures)
· Degree in banking/Finance/Accountancy from recognized University.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant banking or similar experience preferably in the forfeiting, trade finance area.
· Minimum of 5 years in an FCA regulated position related to asset distribution.
· Strong trade sales experience and knowledge of trade finance instruments.
· Strong knowledge in BAFT and LMA related documentation
· Strong credit skills
· Strong contacts in Africa
· Fluent French would be an advantage