12 June 2017
• Management of a portfolio of Commodities relationships to ensure timely reviews, good housekeeping and excellent client service
• New clients acquisition
• Revenue development from clients
• Structuring of credit facilities to achieve client satisfaction and optimise risk/return metrics
• Responsible for preparing credit proposals (including preparing of in-depth credit risk analysis and close follow through of the credit approval) and managing the documentation process.
• Independent liaison and co-ordination with relevant business and supporting units of the Bank to cross-sell trade, treasury, cash management, capital markets products to deepen client relationships
• Degree in Banking/Finance/Accountancy from recognized University or its equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of relevant banking or similar experience preferably in the Commodity/Trade Finance area.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Professional in managing client’s responsibilities and flexible attitude towards the continuous changing needs of the clients and the Bank
• Self-motivated, pro-active, eagerness to learn, strong personality and a good team player