An International Bank seeks an individual to support all aspects of front and middle office work in the Trade and Commodity space.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of new transactions and monitoring of existing projects and clients.
- In any given project be fully capable of helping throughout the whole transaction life. This will include, due diligence, structuring, negotiation, distribution, syndication, preparation of documentation and monitoring.
- Where necessary, assist in preparation of the marketing materials, pitch books, presentations and reports.
- Involvement with client relationships and developing prospective clients.
- A wide range of administrative and operational tasks.
- Assist on due diligence performance and legal documentation drafts liaising with internal/external counsel.
- Maintain internal reporting documentation (i.e. monitoring report, monthly report, etc.).
- Ensure Loan administration and Portfolio review (prepare annual reviews on existing projects, etc.). Skills Required:
- Good analytical and basic credit analysis skills; ability to interpret accounts understand accounting principles, awareness of good practice in credit risk assessment, ability to design financial models and to understand/resolve complex issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin are essential.
- An understanding of banking operations and loan documentation. Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related areas.
- 2/3 year experience within the banking industry.
- Mandarin fluency (written and spoken) is a requirement for this job.