4 August 2017
Committee Support Manager / Associate Director is a member of the Berne Union Secretariat team and will be responsible for managing meeting content and other supporting activities for, and in cooperation with, Berne Union members.
– Act as a Secretariat point of contact for Committee Chair(s)
– Identify, develop, prepare and manage content related to export credit insurance for member events
– Co-lead and/or lead events and meetings with a focus on technical and strategic issues
– Work with industry colleagues to further promote the profile of the Berne Union and its member organisations
The Berne Union – International Union of Credit & Investment Insurers – is the leading international trade association for the export credit and investment insurance industry; giving its members a unique forum to connect and exchange business experience since its foundation in 1934. Its membership includes 84 private credit insurers and national export credit agencies worldwide. These member organisations support international trade and foreign direct investment by providing risk mitigation products to exporters, investors and banks.
– Experience in the credit insurance or trade finance industry, preferably for at least 5 years.
– Relevant degree of professional / academic qualification such as international affairs, business, finance and/or economics
– Proficiency with the standard office software word, powerpoint, excel
– Strong written and verbal communication skills including public speaking abilities and experience
– Qualified to work in the United Kingdom and ability to travel internationally