For Turkish companies involved in international trade and investment, GTR‘s annual event in Istanbul has quickly become the primary industry gathering at which to meet and discuss their exporting and financing requirements with like-minded organisations, as well as with those institutions tasked with financing them.
On March 21, over 350 delegates are expected to meet at the Swissotel the Bosphorus in this important city for global trade, a vital bridge between Europe, Mena and Asia.
As the only event of its kind, and with established support from key industry associations, public bodies and institutions, 2017’s event features new and innovative content designed to foster maximum engagement between speakers and delegates.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Geopolitics, global financial markets, and trade: Fault lines forming, or fresh opportunities ahead?
- EU accession negotiations: An update from the coalface
- International trade growth: Identifying the potential, assessing the risks
- Pinpointing opportunities for trade and investment in the Mena region
- Iran update: Assessing the current market Environment
- Case study: A trade finance guide to Sub-Saharan Africa
- Treasury, trade and working capital optimisation: Providing vital support for global trade growth
- Case study: FX risk management: A tailored approach
- Case study: Receivables financing: Key techniques and practical challenges
- Structured export & ECA financing: Challenging times ahead for export risk management?
- Opportunities in the pipeline: Infrastructure investment hotspots in 2017
- Bridging trade finance gaps in the commodity supply chain
- Case study: The power of data: Automating processes to maximise financial efficiency
- Industry leaders’ debate: Working towards the 2023 Vision
- Shape the debate! Audience polling will be used throughout the conference – have your say and influence on-stage discussions
- GTR’s proven format of streamed content provides greater choice and flexibility, allowing attending delegates to focus on matters most relevant to them
- GTR‘s relationships with local institutions and those most experienced in international trade makes on-stage contributions read like a Who’s Who? of the industry
- Connect with fellow delegates before, during and after the conference via the GTR Members Area networking site
Confirmed speakers will be announced soon.
A list of registered companies will be announced soon.
Address: Swissotel the Bosphorus , Istanbul
Telephone/Fax: +90 212 326 1100
K Sirdar, Borcelik
“This was my second year attending the conference. It was very useful and there were an expert choice of speakers and topics. I am looking forward to future GTR conferences.”
B Namiq, Saudi Arabian Economic TV
“The conference was very well prepared, thank you.”
L Albukrek, Siemens
“The conference is extremely useful for networking and learning about new developments.”
Y Tufekcioglu, Sace
“A very convenient platform to gather information about various topics surrounding trade finance.”
A Kemal Kucukcan, Sekerbank
“Another excellent international conference by GTR.”
C Parker, Iran Business Hub
“Very useful and great for networking.”
T Cobeoplu, Cinez Group
“A very good platform to analyse new developments on financial tools which help develop production and trade.”
H Ozhuy, Jokey
B Erkoc, Bayern
“The conference was very interesting and useful for raising awareness and networking.”
F Babayer, Pasha Bank
“You must go to a GTR conference!”
M Ersoy, Intesa Sanpaolo