Book now to receive the 15% early booking discount for the GTR Asia Trade & Supply Chain Finance Conference 2017, expires on March 24.
Hong Kong offers a business-friendly environment and unrivalled connectivity to global, regional and the mainland China markets, making it an ideal host for the GTR Asia Trade & Supply Chain Finance Conference 2017.
Returning for its third year, the conference will continue to build on its reputation as a key networking forum for leading trade and supply chain finance specialists from across the Asia region. Experts from various sectors will gather once again to discuss topical issues including:
- How global markets have impacted trade for both corporates and banks
- An update on current supply chain and fintech needs and availability
- How the global geopolitical environment is impacting exports and domestic trade
2016’s conference will build on GTR’s respected format of networking sessions, providing delegates with an ideal platform for establishing new relationships with those keen to do business within the region.
See the list of featured speakers here.
Who will you meet?
Regional corporates & traders
Banks & financiers
Government organisations & public bodies
Insurers & risk managers
Trade associations and chambers
ECAs & multilaterals
- Shape the debate! Audience polling will be used throughout the conference – have your say and influence on-stage discussions
- Connect with fellow delegates before and after the conference via the GTR Members Area networking site
- Click here to see a list of attending companies from 2016’s event.
- Join the discussion on social media with the official event hashtag #GTRHK
- Check out the 2016 event page here for details on last year’s successful event.
Book now to receive the 15% early booking discount (expires on March 24).
Click the Brochure tab above to download the event agenda!
- David Chung, Treasury Manager, Avery Dennison
- George Harrap, Chief Executive Officer, Bitspark
- Ross Wilkinson, Head of Global Accounts, Bolero International
- Peter Gilbert, Chief Executive Officer, Singapore, BPL Global
- Antonio Tinto, Principal Consultant, Innovation & FinTech Partnerships, Capco
- Steven van der Hooft, Chief Executive Officer, Capital Chains
- Craig Murray, Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Commonwealth Bank
- Mark Rittmayer, Managing Director, CSC Asia Pacific
- Gordon Cessford, Regional MMCD Director, Asia Pacific, Euler Hermes
- Esmond Lee Kin-Ying, Senior Advisor, Financial Services Development Council
- Munish Kaushal, Supply Chain Finance Director, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Pindar Wong, Chairman, VeriFi & Commissioner, Global Commission on Internet Governance
- Finbarr Bermingham, Asia Editor, Global Trade Review (GTR)
- Nicholas Kwan, Director of Research, Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
- Sanjay Desai, Supply Chain Director, APAC, Huntsman
- Daniel Clarke, Head of IoT & Big Data, Informatica
- Zach Piester, Chief Executive Officer, Intrepid Ventures
- Charles d’Haussy, Head of Fintech, Invest Hong Kong
- Jacques Ling, Executive Director, Global Trade & Loan Product, J.P. Morgan
- Connie Leung, Senior Financial Services Industry Director, Asia Lead, Microsoft
- Rajah Chaudhry, Chief Executive Officer, Paycelerate
- David Brown, Claims Manager, Credit & Surety, QBE Insurance
- Ivan Leung, Head of ECA, Asia, Santander
- Jolyon Ellwood-Russell, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Biswajyoti Upadhyay, Managing Director & Regional Head of Transaction Banking Product Management, Greater China & Northeast Asia, Standard Chartered
- Tony Lam, Group Treasurer, Tai Chong Cheang Group
- Mark Sachs, Partner, Thomas & Cooper
- Holger Frank, Head of FIG & GTB Asia Pacific Region, Corporate & Investment Banking, UniCredit
- Christina Li, Senior Vice-President, Head of Trade, Hong Kong & Strategic Trade Solutions, Asia Pacific, International Trade Services, Wells Fargo
- Alexandre Tabbakh, Partner, WIP Solutions
- Sopheap Lao, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, XNotes Alliance
A list of companies will be available closer to the day of the event.
Address: JW Marriott Hotel , Hong Kong
Telephone/Fax: tel: (852) 2810 8366 | fax: (852) 28450703
P Kumarnath, Karamtara Engineering
“An excellent platform to feel the pulse of trade finance and to understand the head winds for the industry.”
A Roy, Sace
“A well balanced agenda covering all areas of interest, with good quality speakers. Well organised and smoothly run event.”
D Hennah, Misys
“From all the GTR conferences I’ve attended to date, this had good content, topics & great networking with colleagues in banking and corporates.”
V Nayak, BNY Mellon
“This was my first time at a GTR conference and I’m really happy to have direct peer to peer interaction with trade professionals.”
R Mukherjee, Swift India