An international bank based in the City of London seek to recruit a senior Credit Risk professional
- Oversee a team of analysts, opine on new facilities and sit on credit committee for this established institution
- Help prepare credit applications and reports related to Commodity, Trade, Leveraged and Corporate Finance transactions.
- Review and update relevant credit policies.
- Set and monitor credit limits for all approved applications.
- Gather information in order to complete reports and statements.
- Monitor industry and sector trends in order to identify risks.
- Work closely with senior management and front office to ensure appropriate risks are considered and evaluated
Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Financial modelling skills would be a useful. 10 years+ recent Corporate Credit risk experience Knowledge of various sectors such as Trade, Commodity, Project and Leveraged Finance