18 April 2017
• Prepare credit applications and reports related to (mainly)Trade & Commodity Finance transactions, as well as some other Leveraged and Corporate deals.
• Review and update relevant credit policies.
• Set and monitor credit limits for all approved applications.
• Gather information in order to complete reports and statements.
• Monitor industry and sector trends in order to identify risks.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Financial modelling skills would be a useful.
• Strong credit risk skills, most likely gained in the last 3-5 years
• Knowledge of Trade & Commodity Finance