Our client, one of the largest international Banks, have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join their middle office Trade Finance Client Service Department, based in London.
The Associate Director will be expected to improve Operational productivity and efficiencies through improving the quality of instruction to processing teams. Providing an excellent Client Services to the business and banks Client for the Trade Finance product.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Director:
- Log all incoming queries and resolve in a timely manner.
- Prioritise customer requirements.
- Provide training and guidance to the Client to improve the instruction to Operations
- Understand the Customer requirements and work closely with the Processing Centre for EMEA Operations to ensure customer needs are met.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with front offices, Branches and external Clients.
- Responsible for the maintenance of a strong control environment by identifying and implementing operational efficiency and control improvements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with front offices, Branches and external clients.
- Work closely with processing areas to help improve current processes and controls.
- Hold weekly meetings with the processing teams to ensure the quality of work is at a high consistence.
- Manage all operational issues directly with the Client, whilst suggesting improvements to current process to provide a high standard of Client Service
- Manage complex Trader Finance issues, root cause analysis on queries received to mitigate reoccurrence.
The successful Associate Director will have:
- Excellent Trade Finance Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Standard Procedures.
- Educated to a degree level is preferable
- A-Level or equivalent is essential
- Good customer service experience – liaising face to face and via the telephone.
- Be able to establish strong relationships with business units at an operational level, and participate in forums to discuss new business process enhancement and issues.